5.31.2007

Satanic Scientists And Their Devlish Man-Apes


While I despise the ghastly PETA fanatics and their silly assault on reason (not to mention my dinner and Joan Rivers' closet), I do advocate special protections for some animals. I think this article and the astounding video with it show why: some animals are uniquely intelligent and emotionally complex.

Bonobos are evil, of course. So the ones in the video are likely just infested with the same demons that make people believe that bonobos and humans are related.

2 comments:

  1. I agree absolutely - which is to say that they should be protected, but not "given rights". With rights come responsibilities, and while Kanzi seems more intelligent than most of the people I saw at the mall yesterday, I'm afraid he would sell his votes for some M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm afraid he would sell his votes for some M&Ms."

    and that makes him different from most of our electorate how, exactly?

    ReplyDelete