5.16.2007

Dog and Pony Time


Did anybody catch the "debate" on Fox News last night? Rudy had the best line on abortion (a TOTAL non-issue for me) that I've heard from a Republican. The Mormon-Scientologist had some nice fiscal rhetoric. The Manchurian Candidate was scary as always. The Libertarian was taken out of context and the former governor of Arkansas was reduced to hair jokes. Kurt was upset by the fact that the show had COMMERCIALS! T did see his sis in the background, a **ahem** staffer for the SC LtGov. The clarion call of isolationism from Paul does sound kinda good right now........

3 comments:

  1. From this crowd I've obviously got to be with Ron Paul philosophically; if he weren't so damn creepy I'd feel better about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know a remake of Night of the Living Dead was even in the offing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "They're coming to get your civil rights, Barbara"

    ReplyDelete