4.24.2007

A Fine Day

I spent all day at school working on my AP US History Syllabus we have to submit for some newfangled audit to make sure we can teach (a reasonable concern, admittedly). To this end I'm continuing to ram The Civil War by Ken Burns down my kids' collective throats, with questions to answer, of course. This afternoon we had a low-carb wrap sammich. We went outside to watch Thisbe try to break free from her tie down through any means necessary and to see the turtles frolic. We were treated to a show when a turkey vulture, my favorite carrion bird, feasted on some road kill out on the access road. A fine day indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed. & your picture program rules (as do you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the day exuding sticky fluids from my nose. Stupid grass...

    ReplyDelete