4.24.2007

Barbaric Primitives? In Our Country?

An American Imam named ElBayly has called for the death of Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Ed Brayton does a good job going over it here.

What an unenlightened, misogynistic dog-blowing pig-fucker. When Mr. ElBayly gets done wiping his ass with his bare hand whilst calling on young girls to have their cooters cut up, how about someone explain to this squirrel-dicked pedophile worshiper how things work in the civilized world, and what government organizations we have set up to ensure that he doesn't have to live in it if he doesn't want to.

3 comments:

  1. This kind of stuff makes me think of un-American solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire the courage of apostates like Ayaan Hirsi Ali and others who speak the truth about the Islamists. We need them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do my part by trying to be as offensive as possible when it comes to their damn religion. Their "hurt" feelings are irrelevant, their statements against people like me are grotesque and truly hateful, and their backwards, 7th-century culture is abominable and amoral. Fuck 'em.

    I will, of course, also continue my offensive comments against the other backwards fundies, the cannibalistic zombie worshipers.

    ReplyDelete