9.20.2007

You'll Dance To Anything...

I know what will be featured on VH1's "I Love The Aughts" in 3 years. France's new dance craze: Tecktonik. It's like older kinds of dancing, only stupider.

So how long before late-night television is filled with "lose over 80 pounds in 3 days with a new weight loss revolution: tecktonik!" It looks so fun, it's hardly like exercise at all! And it comes with a diet book!

France should stick to food and booze. And aircraft carriers. Dancing should not look like an anime kung fu battle with your inner demons. That's what psychopharmaceuticals and Pernod are for.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot stop giggling. This is definitely worse than usual for Le Français.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I dance like this, people roll their eyes and call me a spaz. I'm booking my trip to Paris...

    ReplyDelete