9.09.2007

Chuck Norris Is Gonna Learn Us Some History!


The internets' most laughable heap of trash, WorldNetDaily, is all in a fluster because of us pesky, evil atheists. Like a pernicious hate-souffle, we're rising. Some people would actually even vote for us! Mary, Joseph, and Jesus! How can you even sleep at night knowing that ignorance-fighting rationalists may be lurking about outside, convincing your neighbors that thinking is ok?!

I'm sure TV Texas Ranger's well-reasoned, objective, and thoroughly researched article would turn me into a Jesus-loving, God-fearing, hetero wedlock sex-lusting, patriotic American man-stud were I to temporarily abate my quaffing of infant blood and read it.

Ed Brayton refutes their ridiculous "the Pilgrims founded America" nonsense here. He forgets to add that the Pilgrims didn't even found America's first English colony. Stupid Yankee revisionists.

I'm still trying to find out where the Bill of Rights and the terms "democratic" and "republic" are in the bible. I must have the wrong translation; I'm sure it's in Romans somewhere. And my copy of the Federalist Papers left out the bits where Hamilton, Madison, and Jay explained that the Constitution should be ratified because it is scripturally based and biblically sound. God-hating commie fudge-packing atheists musta took out all the Jesus parts.

1 comment:

  1. If they were confident about their faith, they wouldn't be on this hysterical tirade.

    ReplyDelete