8.19.2007

Oh, those wonderful lyrics of yesteryear

We're Wild Rebels!
Crunchy, fruity, rebels!
Pouring milk on them is like shooting off a gun.

....

I got a job today.
He's hired.
I'm selling Chevrolets.
He's hired.
I'm bringing home good pay.
He's hired.
I just got hired.
He's hired, he's hired, he's hired, he's hired.

....

Sidehackin' is the thing to do
When it doesn't hurt to have a low IQ.
Take a life you like and a little love.
The big band prize is twenty-five bucks.
Sidehackin'll quench your danger thirst
The stupid ones always seem to come in first, yeah.

...

The 5:15 from Duluth,
Oh my, it's just derailed.
The toxic waste is spillin'
The conductor's been impaled.
A benzene cloud has risen,
And the whole town's starting to cough.

Within a matter of days
All of our skin will fall off.




1 comment: