7.12.2007

Ms. Fred Is A Whore


While I was vacationing last week at the GateTree/Tobermory abode, I got to see, for the second time, Ms. Fred bear the shameful fruit of her wicked turtle passions (Merkavah told me she was asking for it).

Other events of interest:
  • I bought old copies of Larrouse's Gastronomique and The Joy of Cooking (1953 no less, back when the recipes included some "unique" culinary suggestions).
  • We watched one of the funniest movies ever, Idiocracy. My new nickname is Formica.
  • I reconsidered my position on The Prestige. I must have been grumpy when I watched it first, because the second time convinced me that it is a totally underrated movie. And it has David Bowie.
  • I drank a lot (surprise).
  • GateTree grilled some amazing ribs on Independence Day, while we watched The Revolution on the History Channel.
  • I read Under the Banner of Heaven. Frightening.
  • We pontificated on everything and nothing (again, surprise). The cats and dogs agreed with us. The turtles were--as always--obstinate. Especially that whore...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you came to visit, Clyde, we had a blast. However, if Fred finds out you've been calling her a "hoor" again I won't be responsible for what happens the next time you visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fun than human beings should be allowed to have.

    ReplyDelete