3.06.2007

Someone Flip Jefferson's Corpse Back Over


This wins the "Replace 'Atheist' with 'Jew' and Guess the Nazi Who Said It" Award for 2007.

"It's time to stomp out Jews in Germany. The majority of Germans would like to see Jews kicked out of Germany. If you don't believe in Christ, then get out of this country."

I particularly like that I am accused of practicing "what can only be called evil."

"I don't care if they never committed a crime, Jews are the reason crime is rampant."

Sig Heil, y'all! And praise Jesus in all His civil liberty-hating glory, for as He said in Mathew 25:25,

"Verily I say unto thee, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Except for atheists: fuck them."

3 comments:

  1. Please tell me this person isn't from Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close alphabetically: Alaska. But don't pretend you can't throw a rock from your house and hit someone who thinks the same thing.

    ReplyDelete