1.12.2007

Why I [Heart] Keith Olbermann

Ok, so, he's a liberal. But he is an ESPN alumnus. Compared to his arch nemesis, Bill O'Fuckface, he's more than credible. I've become tired of Fox News, as they are now all Bush hacks who use the fifth column, American flag graphics, big-titty blondes, and anti-patriot accusations as shields against serious discussions and as bats to bludgeon anyone who may think the President may have made a bad decision one time maybe.

After the President's speech last night--after I had wiped the spittle dripping from my lip from regurgitating my left-overs supper, and after flushing the remnants down the toilet--I tried to compose my thoughts. I couldn't: I had work to do.

Thankfully, Keith did it for me tonight.

Keith, I may not agree with you always, but when I do...thank you, you glorious mother fucker.

See for yourself. Better to click on the video on the right. The advert only takes 30 seconds, and it's better to watch him say it than to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Also, on every anniversary he talks about the Sondgrass Muff of 1912.

    ReplyDelete