1.28.2007

Good News, Bad News, Worse News, and Worser News

Good news: the anti-enlightenment crusading, science hating, execution device worshiping, homo bashing, theocratic mental abortion known as D. James Kennedy had a heart attack. He's the founder of that great christer dominionist bund, The Center for Reclaiming America for Christ, aka The Center for Returning to Witch Burnings and Plagues.

Bad news: the fucker is still alive.

Worse news: the science he mocks and despises saved his sick, twisted ass, not his magical gods.

Worser news: if he lives, his invisible, unaccountable gods will be given all the credit.

Good breakdown here.

I watch this guy's sick Coral Ridge Hour every chance I get (including today, where I found out he was ill). I wish I didn't wish him dead; but if he had his way, I would be in jail. If you're reading this, chances are you would be too. So fuck you D. James, and the fairy tales you rode in on!

D. James Kennedy does love our constitution though. He doesn't think it's as soft as Charmin, but it gets the job done.

1 comment: