12.28.2006

Amongst the Elect

Reading Clyde's prayer made me wonder if I was backboneless & I wondered if I was doing my part. So what I decided was - I'm doing my best to create good PR for all our various burnable-at-the-stake positions amongst the elect here at the edge of civilization. - If only they'll think - "Coach Ray is cool. But they say he's atheist. And he's always saying it doesn't matter if someone's gay. And saying that we shouldn't expect the government to solve our problems. And that we have to protect against the government actually eroding our rights. And that we should keep the church & state separate. And that there is endless scientific evidence for evolution and this 6000-year thing is crap. He sure is a good teacher, I wonder he's right about this stuff."

I'll just keep doing the work of the Enlightened and avoid the hordes of angry peasants.

No comments:

Post a Comment