5.06.2010

Well, There Has Got To Be A Hugo In There Somewhere

I didn't sign on for this, but I love Walter too much to sign out.

While I insisted that a previous Fringe episode should get a Hugo nomination, I think one or two since might be better candidates.

As my dad said, "Thursday nights are Fringe nights; I don't go anywhere."

As for tonight: holy fucking shit-on-my-mother's cuntballs! I had predicted the "secretary" part, but I didn't predict the rapid plot spiral. And that unpredictability, along with the serious and conflicting moral dilemmas, encompasses all that anyone could want from a science fiction series.

And Martha Plimpton is an unforgivably underrated actress. I know she does a lot of New York plays and character actor bits, but someone give her a regular TV part for fuck's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment