10.07.2007

It's Official: I'm Eames


The new season of Law and Order: Criminal Intent started Thursday. I'm not happy with the new cheesy soundtrack or the new cheesy editing, but the story was pretty good. We'll see how Logan's next new partner holds up: I'm still holding out for a Wheeler return (Julianne Nicholson went on maternity leave). But her replacement, who will make her debut this Thursday on USA, is played by none other than "For he is the Kwisatz Haderach!" Alicia Witt.


The USA website has a quiz you can take that determines who your best partner would be. Since Goren was mine, that makes me Eames. Given that I just saw an episode where she ordered a vodka martini double, light on the vermouth (plus given her strict methodology and acerbic humor), I'm not surprised. I would also add: that bitch shoots people!

Vincent D'Onofrio was hired for 7 seasons, so this is it. Depending on the ratings, the show will go on with Logan and [insert partner here] plus a new detective team (possibly with Eames).

The question is, will Goren go down with a final appearance of arch-nemesis Nicole Wallace, total Sherlock Holmes style?

1 comment: