10.28.2007

I'm Like Hosea And Shit


Ok, maybe I'm not really a prophet, even a minor one. And Yahweh didn't command me to marry a hooker named Gomer as a lesson to Israel to stop whoring about with other gods. But my prophesy did come true: Oral Roberts is blaming Mr. Oogie Boogie for his University's problems.



A noted U.S. televangelist returned to his namesake university Monday and denied accusations of lavish spending by school officials and illegal involvement in a political campaign, telling students and employees in a chapel service that "the devil is not going to steal ORU."
Why Beelzebub wants his dumpy "university," with it's aggressively tacky prayer tower and "big hands making a vagina" monument, is beyond me. But I don't question Our Dark Master, I only do his unholy bidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment