1.23.2008

One-Week Boycott of ESPN

I'm not watching ESPN for the next week. Dana Jacobson, an ESPN talking head, best-known for bad ESPN2 morning shows, has been suspended for a week, and I've got her back. At the "Mike & Mike" Roast in Atlantic City (is it me or are they slipping?) Jacobson, a Michigan grad, said, "Fuck Notre Dame. Fuck Touchdown Jesus. Fuck Jesus," to Notre Dame grad Mike Golic. The show was not broadcast live. The Catholic League catches wind of this and starts moaning and she get suspended for a week for saying "Fuck Jesus". Well fuck the Catholic League for trying to wield power they don't legally have, and fuck ESPN for knuckling under. I don't even much care for Jacobson, nonetheless this is ridiculous. No ESPN this week for me. Sorry Mr. Tony & Wilbon. Oh yeah, and seriously, fuck Notre Dame.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck 'em all 'till they bleed. ESPN is now dead to me until after the Super Bowl. AFTER!!! That includes Sirius. Fuck the 1 week shit: their sponsors should be ignored during their biggest week (ie, the week before the Super Bowl). I will make my stand against this intolerable infamy.

    Oh, and by the way, FUCK NOTRE DAME AND FUCK THEIR JESUS AND FUCK THEIR NAZI POPE AND FUCK THEIR BOY-DIDDLING CLERGY! And ESPN can sit on a fire hydrant and swing their legs while they're at it.

    ReplyDelete